1. What I know now is how to take care of my hair, brushing it everyday should be a routine not an option, #blackgirlproblems – moisture is a necessity, not an option.
2. What I know now is that by the time I turned 24 I would feel like an old shriveled up lady, is it normal to feel like it’s too late for me? – maybe its the cold weather.
3. I should probably try to stay in a job for more than 9 months. Was there a class I missed that said 1 year was the golden time period? Thanks.
4. Enjoy going out in college because once you graduate college (Drake famously said) “Nothing was the same”. I am totally and completely astonished at how true this statement is. I literally cannot muster up enough energy to go out and when I do, I keep staring at the clock remarking at how late it is – 2:30 a.m. is definitely my cutoff time.
5. I wished I had saved all those $20’s my grandparents used to slip me, instead of blowing then on 7-elven hotdogs and Auntie Annie’s pretzels.
6. Speaking of 7-eleven hotdogs….ew.