New nails, brunch at the Black Ant, East Village NYC, Loverboy, East Village NYC, Mother of Pearl (guess where??) and dogsitting.
In honor of my upcoming weekend I’d like to post a little ode to the Irish Whiskey Museum. Hopefully I haven’t done this already, but anyways here it goes.
The Irish Whiskey Museum is located in Dublin, Ireland probably
10 steps 10 minutes from the Dublin Castle. Anyone that’s been out drinking with me in the past 2-3 years knows that my drink of choice is a whiskey ginger (now I prefer bourbon but who’s keeping track) so when I first realized that going to Ireland for a visit was possible (and extremely affordable, thank you Ryanair) the top travel destination on my list was for sure this glorious museum. Now I’m also a huge fan of castles (shout out to Romania for blowing my mind) so when we went to the Dublin Castle and learned it would be an hour and and a half wait until we could enter the castle we logically decided to hit up the museum in the meantime. You’ll definitely have to forgive me on my lack of details on this post because I can’t remember much about the museum except for the fact that we got a flight of whiskey when we were done.
Here’s a complete list of things I do for sure remember
- The Whiskey was FRESH AF
- It was around 12 noon when we entered and we had not eaten breakfast
- Our tour guide was Irish (duh) didn’t catch half of what he said
- They had a room full of like all the whiskey bottles ever created, it was awesome
- There was a really weird section where they re-enacted the 4 whiskey powerhouses
- Like it was weird holograms of them and they were fighting with each other
- Don’t ask me who they are
- Actually I remember Tullamore Dew
- Is Johnny Walker a whiskey?
- Here are the whiskey’s (after I drank
- I stole a glass but don’t know where I put it
- This is us after we forced ourselves behind the bar to take photos with our guide
- This is the meal we ate after we left
- I don’t remember any of the Dublin Castle
Thanks Ireland! I love you.
Drunk texting game STRONG
Question: What’s worse than being surrounded by a 100 drunk Santa’s?
Answer: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.